Heuristic UX evaluation of Date Picker

Moore, Kathleen E kemoore at bu.edu
Thu Mar 13 15:30:08 UTC 2008

I certainly hope that the date-picker will live in places besides the
Sakai Assignments tool. Date-pickers appear in many Sakai tools and
probably in other software that's on our list (Moodle? Kuali?)
When a group working on the Sakai Resource tool added the ability to
schedule resource availability, we wanted something like this but never
finished building it in a way that worked with Velocity, an issue at the
time.
It would be great to have one easy-to-use, location-sensitive
date-picker throughout Sakai and perhaps other open-source ed packages
as well.
Kathy

Kathleen Moore
Web Manager, Information Technology Services
Boston University School of Management
kemoore at bu.edu
617-353-2685