Update on Lightbox fix?

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 12 20:55:43 UTC 2008

Hi, Mike, sorry for the delay in responding. We hope to have the
keystroke handling ready to go early next week.

> Which version of Firefox would
> you recommend?

I don't believe it should matter, but as we test, we'll confirm that.

> I guess I'll have to look at both instances of the Lightbox to see
> which
> would work best in a usability test environment.

Part of the issue would be what is it that you're testing. Using the
stand-alone Lightbox would eliminate the added complication of the
Sakai environment that might confuse the issue(if the Lightbox itself
is the focus), but using the Lightbox within Sakai gives a certain
context that the lightbox alone doesn't have.

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca