Notes from UX heuristics - Pager

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 11 17:50:34 UTC 2008

This is great guys!

How about putting this on the wiki with the pager designs (or as a
child page)?

Also, the terminology question (search vs find) points to a need for
some configuration I think.  For instance, in Sakai "find" is the
commonly used term and specified in the style guide so perhaps it is
the more appropriate term for consistency within that application.

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer
daphne at media.berkeley.edu
cell (510)847-0308