[jasig-ue] JA-Sig UCamp Planning Meeting this week

Barbara Glover barbara.glover at utoronto.ca
Tue Mar 11 15:05:58 UTC 2008

Ok, looks like the UCamp meeting can just go ahead for this Friday,
10am PT / 1pm ET

Here's the link to the Planning Page.  We encourage all interested
people to signup and feel free to get involved in the planning.

http://www.ja-sig.org/wiki/display/JCON/Spring+2008+Saint+Paul+-+UCamp
+Planning#Spring2008SaintPaul-UCampPlanning

cheers
Barbara