Javascript Best Practices

David Bolter david.bolter at utoronto.ca
Tue Mar 11 00:36:46 UTC 2008

Hi Eli,

Nice page. I'm not sure how deep into ARIA you guys will go but I'll
drop this link here anyways: http://test.cita.uiuc.edu/aria/ -- they
have a nice set of resource links on that page.

One other quick point below:

Eli Cochran wrote:
> Hi folks,
> As part of the /Writing Fearless Javascript for Portlets, Widgets, and
> Portals/ presentation that Colin and I are working on for JA-SIG, I've
> put up a /Javascript Best Practices/ page in the Fluid Wiki.
>
> http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Javascript+Best+Practices
>
> I put the page under Background Resources. Seemed as good a place as
> any. Please add to it.

I noticed this link is duplicated under "Accessible Javascript"...
probably intentional?

cheers,
David