jqUnit location

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Fri Mar 7 22:57:55 UTC 2008

HI Anastasia,

On 7-Mar-08, at 4:04 PM, Anastasia Cheetham wrote:
> I've got the Lightbox tests running with jqUnit now. I haven't
> converted the rest of the tests yet, but I'm wondering about the SVN
> home of the jqUnit stuff.

Wow, that's great news! I'm glad jqUnit worked out for us so well.

> It's currently living in the sandbox. If the fluid-components are
> going to use it, it should exist in the fluid-components project, I
> would think.

Definitely. It's time to move jqUnit into the main trunk. In the long
run, I'm hoping that the jQuery community will be interested in these
changes and we can merge our patches back in to jQuery itself. Less
code to maintain is good. :)

I sent a post to the jQuery mailing list yesterday but so far haven't
heard back.

> Can the sanbox stuff use a copy of jqUnit that's in the fluid-
> components project?

Yep. I can link there from the sandbox. Do you want to make the move
or shall I? We should ensure that there is a prominent LICENSE file,
since jqUnit is jQuery's code and thus dual GPL/MIT licensed.