Questions about YUI Uploader and Fluid

Ian Boston ieb at tfd.co.uk
Fri Mar 7 22:42:30 UTC 2008

There are some wilte intreating comments from about a year back on the flash 8 live docs wiki against the upload method that all of these components use. Flash 9 documentation does not allow user supplied content.

 They all point to a lower level of functionality than is delivered by the browser connection.

I feel that the real question might be, can we live with those limitations. I suspect the requirement for a valid, and full,  SSL certificate is one that we should be able to live with.? What do others think?

Ian

Sent from my Pearl, sorry about the briefness and spelling!