SWFUpload Word of warning

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Fri Mar 7 17:15:33 UTC 2008

Hi Ian,

On 7-Mar-08, at 9:40 AM, Ian Boston wrote:
> Perhaps all of these have been worked around in SWFUpload, but the
> proxy thing is still a worry for me.... since they clearly are not
> using the Browser transport, and that certainly will cause a problem
> in FF which manages its own proxy separate from the OS on most
> platforms.
>

> If this post is not of relevance to fluid and I should post it
> somewhere else, please just say.

I'll let Ray and Eli respond to the technical issues directly, since
they have a better understanding of SWFUpload than I do. We'll
definitely have to look more closely at its support for HTTPS and
proxies.

Regardless, this is *exactly* the sort of technical discussion we'd
like to foster on the list. Keep it up!