Date Picker thoughts

Knoop, Peter knoop at umich.edu
Wed Mar 5 19:47:48 UTC 2008

This is an interesting observation Harriet, and it's worth considering
its implication beyond the just the picking side of the equation.  The
problem you've hit on is perhaps even more common after a date has been
picked, such as a student reading the due date and time for an
Assignment.  It would be great to see the standard for presenting
date/time data in Sakai kept in sync with new date/time-pickers as they
are adopted.

-peter