jARIA license

Chris Hoffman christopher.a.hoffman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 19:19:23 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 14:01 -0500, Colin Clark wrote:

> Fluid is *not* licensed under GPL. We're dual licensed as ECL 2 and
> BSD. This gives our users a wide range of choices.

Thanks for the correction. I misread David Bolter's original email at
the beginning of this thread, and honestly saw too many Gs, Ps and Ls
and got confused.

> I think there's a larger question here. If the burgeoning jQuery
> accessibility movement ends up choosing to integrate or adapt jARIA
> and include it into jQuery UI, are you amenable to this, Chris H.? If
> so, it seems like it may simplify things to bring the license in line
> with jQuery's license.

I am amenable--in fact, that's what I want. I'll follow this thread for
another day or so, just to get some other folks' input, and then will
most likely change to the GPL/MIT license.

Chris