jARIA license

Chris Hoffman christopher.a.hoffman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 18:23:45 UTC 2008

Hi Chris,

The context is as follows:

1) The Fluid project uses the jQuery JavaScript library, which is
dual-licensed GPL and MIT (X-11, it looks like).

2) Fluid is licensed under GPL.

3) jAria is a plugin for the jQuery library that is licensed (perhaps
mistakenly) under the Lesser GPL.

The question is, in order to be used by the Fluid project, does the
jAria plugin need to be changed to the GPL/MIT dual license?

David: If I've gotten something wrong, please correct me.

Chris