jARIA license

Christopher D. Coppola chris.coppola at rsmart.com
Wed Mar 5 18:15:25 UTC 2008

It's unfortunate that the range of OS licenses make it so difficult
for OS projects to work together so frequently... I missed the
beginning of this thread but I'd be willing to help if I better
understood the context. I'm fairly familiar with the different
licenses, compatibility, and some of the reasons why projects like
Sakai and Kuali (for example) chose the Apache/BSD style we did.

/chris
--
the rSmart group
Chris Coppola | 602.490.0472