Does anyone know why TOCs in the wiki display shifted to the right?

Paul Zablosky Paul.Zablosky at ubc.ca
Fri Jun 6 22:32:33 UTC 2008

The Confluence manual describes how we can create our own custom themes
and apply our own CSS
<http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF25/Including+Cascading+Stylesheets+in+Themes>.
But before we put in too much work on our current version of Confluence
(2.5 I believe), we should look into what it would take to upgrade to
the latest release.  There's a lot of new flexibility and features that
could be of use to us, particularly with navigation.

By the way, I have often picked whatever heading size looked right on
the page, just as Daphne did, without worrying about skipping
intermediate levels.  This usually doesn't cause problems.  The solution
to the current problem might be a smarter {toc} macro.

Paul