Remove User Testing Project Plan page?

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Fri Jun 6 21:30:11 UTC 2008

Seems fine to me.  It looks like this is a cross between what user
testing we were doing and what/how we'd like to do testing and present
results.  Perhaps we want to incorporate some of the content into our
user testing wiki templates if it's not already.  The one that pops
out is "top 10 issues summary".

In a conference all day today but happy to look at this more closely
next week if you'd like some help Gary.

-Daphne