Design walkthrough meeting on Thursday?

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Thu Jun 5 19:24:59 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

On 5-Jun-08, at 11:02 AM, Colin Clark wrote:
> Great, thanks for helping with the scheduling.  It looks like both
> times work for everyone. Let's go with the 9 am PDT time slot unless
> you guys would prefer something a bit later in the day.

Just a quick note to say how useful I found today's meeting. I learned
a lot about the new designs, and I think we're in good shape to break
down the work and start iterating on user stories.

For those of you who weren't at the meeting, here are some links to
the in-progress designs:

Inline Edit:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Inline+Edit+Design+Overview

Pager:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Smart+Page+Navigation+(aka+Pager)

Uploader revisions:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Uploader+Design+Iteration

Daphne and Jess are working on getting the component design pages into
a more common format along the lines of the Inline Edit Design
Overview page, which will be great.