Wiki pages for the Uploader

John Norman john at caret.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jun 4 21:25:54 UTC 2008

This makes sense, but in the same way that the pattern links to an
instantiation (the uploader component), the component page could
usefully link to the design pattern of which it is an instance. That
will help to make sure updates happen in both places as well as making
the distinction clearer.

John