Fwd: [jQuery] jQuery v1.2.6 is now Officially Released and Release Notes are Available

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Tue Jun 3 20:54:34 UTC 2008

Hey,

Here's an announcement about the recent jQuery 1.2.6 release. We tend
to track jQuery upgrades fairly closely, and with a 100% improvement
in event handling, I expect we'll make the switch for Infusion 0.4,
along with the release version of jQuery-UI which is due out early
next week.

Their release notes are also a great example of helpful information
about the changes that went into a particular release. We may want to
take inspiration from them for our own future releases.

Colin

Begin forwarded message: