Table of contents for Fluid user manual

Allison Bloodworth abloodworth at berkeley.edu
Mon Jun 2 21:04:22 UTC 2008

Hi Paul,

After talking with Daphne (and doing wiki gardening all morning as I
looked at the pages!) I added a "User Experience" section to the ToC
for the less toolkit-oriented more project-based stuff the Fluid UX
Team is doing (including the UX Walkthroughs and OSDPL Working Group).
I also added "manual" tags to all the pages I linked to. Feel free to
modify the ToC if needed. I really think the manual is looking *great*
-- you've done just a fantastic job getting our information
organized. :)

Thanks!
Allison

abloodworth at berkeley.edu