The latest Uploader behaviour

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Mon Jun 2 18:54:20 UTC 2008

We are planning to do some user testing in the next iteration.  I
think we can get some good feedback about this.  If it's not a lot of
work, perhaps we could even test a few users with both (or even all
three) options.  It will be important to test this with less
technically-savvy users since window management may be more
challenging for them.

-Daphne