A css discussion...

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 31 21:55:11 UTC 2008

This reminds me of code that I've written in the past which
dynamically adds a class "last" or "first" to an element because IE
doesn't support the first-child and last-child pseudo selectors. And
then, of course, my CSS had to include redundancies:
foo.first, foo:first-child {}

I think that I read somewhere that one or more of the browsers are
supporting ARIA attributes as CSS selectors. But maybe I just dreamed
it. (Don't have time at the moment to look it up.)

- Eli