ARIA valuetext vs. valuenow

David Bolter david.bolter at utoronto.ca
Thu Jul 31 16:10:38 UTC 2008

This is sort of a chicken and egg problem. I'm sure aria-valuetext will
be reported eventually. Note you aren't supposed to supply
aria-valuetext without an accompanying aria-valuenow (according to
spec). And don't bother with valuetext unless it is better info.

I predict JAWS 10 will report valuetext when it is supplied, and
remember, that ain't the only AT out there :)

cheers,
David