Infusion 0.4 Release Status

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Wed Jul 30 20:51:07 UTC 2008

The 0.4 Release has been packed up and posted. Many thanks to everyone
who helped!

We are waiting until tomorrow to send out an official announcement, to
give us time to prepare a useful Release Notes page. There have been
significant API changes in this release, and we'd like to create a
more comprehensive list of the changes, and the implications of those
changes.

I've started a wiki page for this purpose (though it has not been
filled yet):

     http://wiki.fluidproject.org/x/A4s7

This page will be linked to from the Downloads pages on the wiki and
the website.

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca