[Fwd: fluid-work Digest, Vol 17, Issue 42]

Herb Wideman herb at yorku.ca
Tue Jul 29 15:59:57 UTC 2008

Sorry Justin, didn't catch this partial issue replication as I was
referencing your emailed list of outstanding issues for the upcoming
release, which did not have this item on it,  rather than the JIRA list.

Herb

Hello Herb,

Thank you for helping us with the testing.

The issue you are refering to is captured in Fluid-538 (http://issues.fluidproject.org/browse/FLUID-538
).

This talks about the drop target being displayed when not in a valid
drop position.

You have touched on another issue though. Should you be able to drop
the avatar in the whitespace and have it move to the end of the list?
Currently the Layout Customizer behaves in such a way. (see http://build.fluidproject.org/fluid/sample-code/reorderer/portal/portal.html)
.