Documentation QA: Request for review

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Tue Jul 29 15:41:42 UTC 2008

I have been working to update our technical documentation in
preparation tomorrow's release, and I would really appreciate some
external reviews (i.e someone other than me :-) A few people have
reviewed the Inline Edit and Pager tutorials, and that feedback has
been very helpful (thanks!).

In particular, I've been focusing on the API pages and the Tutorial
pages. These can be accessed from the User Manual Table of Contents:
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/User+Manual+Table+of+Contents

or directly at
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/API+documents
and
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Tutorials

I'm also interested in a double-check to be sure I've included all the
relevant links, as well as general page structure, navigation,
coherence, etc.

Any suggestions at all for improving the technical documentation would
be very much appreciated!

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca