Uploader code question

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Tue Jul 29 14:35:27 UTC 2008

I'm trying to document how the Uploader works (for a tutorial), and
I've come across something I don't understand. I'm hoping someone can
help clarify.

In the bindEvents() function, the upload and result functionality are
both bound to the relevant button click handler thus:

   $(button).click(function() {
     if ($(uploader.fragmentSelectors.upload,
uploaderContainer).css('cursor') === 'pointer') {
       uploader.actions.beginUpload();
     }
   });

I'm not understanding why the 'cursor' css property is being checked?

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca