FLUID-1033 patch

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Mon Jul 28 19:42:00 UTC 2008

On 28-Jul-08, at 12:37 PM, michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca wrote:

> I've created a little patch for Fluid-1033 "Pass the item that was
> moved to the order changed callback in the Reorderer"

I've had a look at this patch. The change is minor, and Justin's
testing (which includes the Sakai demo which actually uses the order
changed callback code) confirms that it won't affect existing
implementations.

Given that this change will help one of our early adopters (who have
been seeking guidance on the fluid-talk list), I think the benefits of
including this functionality in the 0.4 release are great.

+1 for including this change in 0.4.

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca