FLUID-1033 patch

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Mon Jul 28 19:17:50 UTC 2008

Hey everyone,

Comments below...

On 28-Jul-08, at 2:22 PM, Justin wrote:

> I've done some testing on this patch, using a local build. It does not
> appear to create any new issues.

Thanks, Justin, for taking the time to QA test this patch.

> On 28-Jul-08, at 12:37 PM, michelle.dsouza at utoronto.ca wrote:
>> I've created a little patch for Fluid-1033 "Pass the item that was
>> moved to the order changed callback in the Reorderer" and attached it
>> to the JIRA issue. It's a very simple change and might be worth
>> putting into the release despite being in code freeze. Can people
>> take
>> a look at it, test it and let me know what you think?

Michelle, I've reviewed your patch and it looks solid. Nice unit
tests, too . I think this is a fairly critical change to get in before
0.4 is released. Since it only involves the addition of an argument,
it's still backwards compatible for code that is unaware of the change.

+1 for including this patch in 0.4.

Other opinions?