ARIA Progress bars

Jacob Farber jacob.farber at utoronto.ca
Fri Jul 25 14:54:01 UTC 2008

Thanks Rich,
Can you help clarify a couple of muddy points then?
This map is points progressbar having a parent role of "status" :
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-wai-aria-20080204/rdf_model.png
as does this document:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-wai-aria-20080204/#progressbar

but like you said the link below only says "status" is a related role,
with "widget" being the parent... the answer is probably straightforward
but I'm a little lost :-\
Thanks
Jacob

All I could gather from this was that progressbar >>