Pager: Rules for Mid-range Display

Allison Bloodworth abloodworth at berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 24 19:44:57 UTC 2008

+1 on Anastasia's suggestion to add something about the audience and/
or purpose at the top of (most) pages. (Maybe we could come up with a
color-coded system, similar to and building on the "In Progress"
indicators we already have on some pages.) We also want to make sure
that the more "user-facing" (as opposed to our internal "working")
pages are linked from the User Manual TOC.

We had talked previously about updating the wiki's front page so it
isn't just another list of the left navigation. Maybe along with a
description of the Fluid Project, we could include something there
about the multiple purposes/audiences of the wiki (e.g. working pages
& user documentation), how to use the site, etc.