Inline Edit: Blanks -- initial, embedded, and trailing

Paul Zablosky Paul.Zablosky at ubc.ca
Thu Jul 24 18:20:57 UTC 2008

Allison's two cases -- a text editor context and a data entry context --
are revealing.  In either case the final value of the stored field will
depend on what input-edit rules are applied, and these are likely to be
different for the two cases.  I think the key to resolving this is to
focus on the input validation step.

Paul