Inline Edit -- a few basic issues

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Thu Jul 24 13:45:32 UTC 2008

On 23-Jul-08, at 8:06 PM, Paul Zablosky wrote:

> I have been trying to get a feeling for some of the basic issues
> associated with an Inline Edit capability. Gary and I talked this
> morning about this and I decided to put down some of the things we
> discussed.

Paul, thanks so much for this excellent summary of the issues! And
thanks to both you, Gary and the entire design team for putting in the
thoughts behind it.

I suspect this list will serve as an excellent starting point for the
developers, to understand the various options that should be
configurable, and what the possible configurations are.

I look forward to seeing Gary's storyboards.

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca