Inline Edit: Blanks -- initial, embedded, and trailing

Justin justin.obara at utoronto.ca
Thu Jul 24 12:28:25 UTC 2008

There is another question here. If you trim the spaces within a field,
should those spaces  be permanently removed or just displayed removed.
Currently it removes it in the display but it persists in edit mode.
This may be more confusing to the user, but it isn't destructive.

Which would be the correct approach?

- Justin