Pager: Rules for Mid-range Display

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 24 01:19:46 UTC 2008

Great feedback Anastasia!  This is exactly the reason we decided to
create a specific "spec" page for inline edit an pager (and will
continue to on new components).  The wiki gets confusing since we use
it to collaborate on our work yet we also want it to the place we
share our concise information.  So the idea is that the design spaces
will be working pages and there will be a spec that tells you what we
want to build.    How does that sound?

We've started fleshing out the inline edit spec and once we feel like
it's in a place we all like, we can make it sort of a template moving
forward.  It's still in progress and we have a tasks around it this
iteration but feedback would be greatly appreciated,  http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Inline+Edit+Specification

-Daphne