Wiki: Component page template

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Thu Jul 24 01:09:33 UTC 2008

Can you give some examples of the pages you looking at?  I agree with
you about the main component page but it sounds like you are talking
about the "Component Design Overview" page which (I think) is supposed
to be linked to from the main component page.  However, I did notice
recently that the "Design Overview" title on the Inline Edit page
disappeared and I'm not sure why or when.

Generally, we are making tons of changes to wiki all at once.  I
wonder if it would be advantageous to try to capture what pages we
have and put together a kind of site map so we can see just how many
component pages there are for instance and decide the audience and
goals for them and if they are really all needed.

As far as language about screen shots, wireframes & mockups I totally
agree.  We should add these to the glossary on the wiki.

-Daphne