Pager: Rules for Mid-range Display

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Wed Jul 23 21:44:29 UTC 2008

On 23-Jul-08, at 4:07 PM, Daphne Ogle wrote:

> One note on the page, it's not clear if the "Paging Rules (Old)" are
> still relevant or not.  If not perhaps we want to move them off this
> page.  If they are, I'd suggest the midrange rules become part of
> the overall rules.

I'm going to take this opportunity to make this comment regarding lots
of the design specifications. As a developer who looks to these pages
for the guidance on what to implement, I would find it easier if the
design spec page contained the design spec that developers should work
toward. If there are older versions that are kept for historical
purposes, that's fine, but perhaps they could be moved to a completely
separate page, and linked to from the bottom of the main design spec
page. That would be really helpful for me, at least.

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca