Infusion 0.4 is coming soon...

Colin Clark colin.clark at utoronto.ca
Tue Jul 22 23:26:36 UTC 2008

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that the Fluid Infusion 0.4 release is coming soon.
We're planning to freeze the code on Friday. Final release will be on
Wednesday, July 30th.

Infusion 0.4 will be our third release in as many months. We've moved
to a solid monthly release cycle, ensuring that new functionality is
rolled out in smaller, more frequent batches.

For this release, you can see a dashboard of our progress, including
the list of things we expect to fix, on the Release Status page in the
wiki:

http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Fluid+0.4+Release+Status

The remaining features we are still working on for Infusion 0.4 are:

  * Documentation and tutorials
  * Better keyboard accessibility for Uploader
  * Improvements to the jQuery keyboard-a11y plugin
  * QA and user testing

We're picking off tasks in order of priority, and we expect to resolve
all the blockers before release.