Live Uploader to test against

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Tue Jul 22 20:34:44 UTC 2008

On 22-Jul-08, at 4:16 PM, Eli Cochran wrote:

> Just now chatting with Justin... he really needs a live Uploader
> site to test against since there are a number of things that just
> won't happen in the "demo" mode.
>
> One thought that I had was that we could build Ray's reference
> application on build.fluidproject.org, but I'm wondering if it would
> be better to have this test environment running on another machine
> or server instance so that it is easy to reset it everyone once in a
> while.

We do want to get Ray's reference application up and running on the
Fluid build site. Continuum will allow us to set it up so that it is
easy to reset by any team member :-)

Ray, whenever the code is in a state where it could be deployed, let
me know and I'll work with you to get it up on the server. I'll have
to double-check the priority of this, to see how it fits into next
week's release priorities.

Justin, for future reference: We are in the progress of setting up an
instance of ATutor with the Uploader integrated. The ATutor team is
tweaking the UI, then we'll upgrade their version of the Uploader to
our trunk, and then it will be available for testing. Erin is working
with the ATutor developer on the UI issues this week.

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca