Live Uploader to test against

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 22 20:16:07 UTC 2008

Hi,
Just now chatting with Justin... he really needs a live Uploader site
to test against since there are a number of things that just won't
happen in the "demo" mode.

One thought that I had was that we could build Ray's reference
application on build.fluidproject.org, but I'm wondering if it would
be better to have this test environment running on another machine or
server instance so that it is easy to reset it everyone once in a while.

Any thoughts?

- Eli

Eli Cochran
user interaction developer