a few things to keep in mind

Jonathan Hung jonathan.hung at utoronto.ca
Tue Jul 22 14:32:09 UTC 2008

Funny you should bring this up. Gary and I had a discussion in Breeze about
the exact same thing.

I think the Current Needs page is malleable and can be whatever we want it
to. I'm all for keeping the admin overhead low, so perhaps keeping all the
content confined to a single page is the best approach.

Labels are great, but it adds another thing for Wiki authors to remember
when authoring content.

- Jonathan.

---
Jonathan Hung / jonathan.hung at utoronto.ca