inline edit specifications question

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Fri Jul 18 23:20:51 UTC 2008

Okay, we've just spent a little more time on the specification page, http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Inline+Edit+Specification
.  It is in better shape and represents what we are planning to build.

It still needs some thought about what should go into a lightweight
specification page.  It would be great to get some feedback from the
community about this -- particularly developers.  What do you think
about what's there now?  Anything else to be added?

-Daphne