a few things to keep in mind

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Fri Jul 18 19:34:47 UTC 2008

I was equally worried about this, but impressed by the functionality.
I'm less impressed if it causes additional administrative overhead.
Can the page support both?  In other words, if someone makes a fully-
contextualized page explaining the current need and labels it, it will
appear -- and if someone just edits the "current needs" page it will
also appear?

Jess Mitchell
Project Manager / Fluid Project
jess at jessmitchell.com