a few things to keep in mind

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Fri Jul 18 19:23:28 UTC 2008

I just added some things to the current needs page.

While there I noticed that some of the categories of work are being
filled by adding labels to pages like user testing and design
overviews.  My question is do we want to give more context about the
work we'd like to have done than just a pointer to a page?  I feel
like we do.  I'm all for having information automatically updated on
the wiki but I'm also a little concerned about using labels in this.
It means that in order to keep the current needs page up to date,
people need to remember to change labels on individual pages and I
could see at least myself not remembering to remove the "needs work"
label.

What do others think?

-Daphne

On Jul 16, 2008, at 8:12 AM, Jess Mitchell wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I just wanted to put a reminder out there about a few things that
> have no doubt flown past you in the last few weeks, but deserve
> further mention:
>
> 1. We're working in JIRA this iteration (both developer and designer
> iterations) and we'll benefit from keeping JIRA updated to reflect
> what we're doing, what we're completing, and what our priorities are.
>
> 2. Also, there's a great wiki page for any current needs we feel
> volunteers could help out with.  Take a second to add anything
> you've got on your mind...
> http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Current+Needs
>
> Best,
> Jess