Wikimania - invitation to see progress.

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Fri Jul 18 12:51:19 UTC 2008

On 17-Jul-08, at 8:10 PM, Allison Bloodworth wrote:

> .. the left nav is duplicated in the content area of the front
> page.  ...

Interesting... I hadn't actually noticed that, but that might be
because I've been watching the changes more gradually...

> content area of the
> front page of the wiki would be better used to do some "marketing" of
> Fluid (e.g. perhaps the "What is Fluid?" page).

+1
At the very least, it could have a bit more explanation to go along
with the links. Right now, the info in that central pane is actually
imported from the same file as the left navigation bar, which ensures
that the navigation is consistent, but it does look a bit sparse, and
not very explanatory.

> 2) We've noticed that many of the pages on the wiki have a "Table of
> Contents" section.... I'd like to suggest
> following Paul's convention ... and instead call these sections "On
> this Page."

+1
I think this is much clearer.

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca