Uploader bugs against sample code

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Wed Jul 16 22:02:14 UTC 2008

Hi folks,
I'm looking at Uploader bugs and realizing that only esthetic bugs
should be filed against the sample code (demo) versions of the
Uploader. Functional bugs needs to be tested against a real working
instance of the Uploader working against a real working back-end
application.

Many of the behaviors are close in the real instance, but still they
are different. And some behaviors, like errors, will never happen
except during a real upload, as I am relying on feedback from the back-
end or from a live upload event sent to the swf.

When I get back, Ray and I should cobble together a version of the
live code in the pop-up context. And we may need to add some special
"testing" features to the reference app so that we can test things
like errors or other interesting events.

Thanks,
Eli

Eli Cochran
user interaction developer