a few things to keep in mind

Jess Mitchell jess at jessmitchell.com
Wed Jul 16 15:12:04 UTC 2008

Dear All,

I just wanted to put a reminder out there about a few things that have
no doubt flown past you in the last few weeks, but deserve further
mention:

1. We're working in JIRA this iteration (both developer and designer
iterations) and we'll benefit from keeping JIRA updated to reflect
what we're doing, what we're completing, and what our priorities are.

2. Also, there's a great wiki page for any current needs we feel
volunteers could help out with.  Take a second to add anything you've
got on your mind...
http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Current+Needs

Best,
Jess