Storyboards for screen reader interaction?

Michael S Elledge elledge at msu.edu
Wed Jul 16 01:51:08 UTC 2008

Hi Daphne--

I'd be happy to help. How soon do you need it? Will it still be helpful
the week after next? I am trying to wrap up a project by Thursday then
go on vacation next week.

Screen readers can vary a bit in what they read, but I think we can
generalize so that we have something to reference the finished widget(s)
against.

I haven't seen any combined specs, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be
the first. :-)

Mike