Storyboards for screen reader interaction?

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 15 19:24:02 UTC 2008

And some URLS to storyboards...

An inline edit storyboard with keyboard interactions included in the
steps:  http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Inline+Edit+Storyboard+-+Allow+user+to+edit+simple+text
-  should they be more distinct with perhaps a "mouse interaction" and
"keyboard interaction" description for each step?

Pager storyboard specifically for keyboard interaction:  http://wiki.fluidproject.org/display/fluid/Pager+Keyboard+Interaction

-Daphne