Storyboards for screen reader interaction?

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 15 18:25:23 UTC 2008

There are storyboards for most of the components and many contain
keyboard interactions details.   I guess the piece that is missing is
what the screen reader should read.

Mike, is this something you'd be interested in helping work on?  It
would be great to have your experience in our thinking.

Also, have you seen any good specs that combine mouse, keyboard and
screen reader interactions into one.

-Daphne