Question about inline-edit styling

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Thu Jul 10 20:53:25 UTC 2008

Hi, Daphne and Allison,

Justin has opened an issue against the Inline edit:

Would one of you be able to have a look at it, and clarify what the
styling of an inline edit should be for keyboard interaction? In our
implementation, we made a distinction between hovering (i.e. with the
mouse) and actually focusing (i.e. by tabbing to the component) so
that the two actions produce different visual effects. Should they be
the same?

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca