FLUID-854 patch review, please?

Anastasia Cheetham a.cheetham at utoronto.ca
Thu Jul 10 20:05:54 UTC 2008

Hey folks,

I've attached a patch file to FLUID-854 to make the use of invitation
text optional, and to set a minimum width if no invitation test is
implemented. I'd appreciate a code review, if anyone has some time.

I've also committed this change to the FLUID-755 branch (I've been
cumulatively committing all of the sub-task changes for this parent
issue to this branch) in case anyone wants to view the whole kit and
kaboodle.

Right now, the FLUID-755 branch should have an inline edit component
that can be configured with respect to invitation text for an empty
field, and which should default to a minimum width if empty.
Unfortunately, this code is not yet committed to the build server, so
the designers can't quite get a look at it yet.

Anastasia Cheetham                   a.cheetham at utoronto.ca